The full-stack developer will be responsible for maintaining the website and the Bank's digital channels and ensure visitors can easily interact with the page. He/she will do this through the combination of design, technology, and programming to code a website's appearance and take care of debugging. The role requires a multiskilled candidate that understands the back-end, loves creating high-quality and engaging website content, and drives business success with it.
Principal Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Deliverables of Role:
- Cross-discipline web development skills involving front and back end.
- Takes responsibility for the entire experience on the Bank’s digital communication channels to ensure it goes smoothly.
- Develop content, generate leads and manage social media channels.
- Assist the Digital Communications Manager in managing, developing, maintaining Bank ABC’s websites (7 websites)
- Assist in managing Bank ABC Social media presence.
- Manage domains registration
- Assist in managing the Bank’s Intranet
- Understands back end and works with IT teams for technical support.
- Continuously exploring and communicating the effectiveness of emerging technologies.
- Knowledgeable in security, maintenance, and scalability.
- Ensure all published content adheres to the Bank’s brand guidelines
- Responsible for updating content on the websites
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Have a knowledge understanding of cross-platform compatibility and optimization and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge of managing content on SharePoint online or SharePoint server
- Expert in using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, etc.
- Skilled communicator both in writing and verbal communication
- Knowing how to take photos/film is a plus
- Knowledge in media is a plus
Education / Certifications:
- BA/BS in IT related or Digital communications degree
- 2-3 years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blog, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience in building online audiences
- Ability to multi-task and manage time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Meticulous and obsessed with details
- Enjoy working under pressure
- Team player
- Speaks Arabic and English