Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major trading house looking to hire a Head of Execution to join their team in Antwerp, Belgium.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing the operations and logistics for the Antwerp Office, ensuring efficient trade execution
- Negotiable freight rates to ensure best possible prices for the company
- Work closely with the trading team to execute trade deals in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensure that contracts are in accordance with the Company's Code of Conduct and that contract execution is handled efficiently
- Perform a monthly risk assessment of the company's entire supply chain.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a logistics/operations/trade execution role, with experience in warehouse operations, freight management, risk and compliance procedures in the commodity space (agriculture, metals, grain, fertilizer, coffee, sugar, steel, copper, ferrous, non-ferrous, cocoa, cotton, rice etc)
- 1-2 years of managerial experience is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills is vital
- Must be fluent in English (other languages are an asset)
- Located in Belgium or happy to relocate