Adoption and Change Manager Tasks
We are looking for a new colleague with experience in change management to advise and support our clients in the different stages of their digital transformation process.
Change is not easy, but change is everywhere.
That's why we need organized people who can face new challenges of companies entering the digital age in combination with the complexity of the human psychology (resistance to change of some stakeholders).
Resistance is strong among people facing the change. So, be ready to embrace the challenge!
Therefore, our new colleague will be a person with a strong, assertive, flexible, adaptive, results focused, delivery-oriented yet empathetic personality who can navigate within teams of people at all levels of an organization: from the C-level executive requiring a high-level view on the business and the planning up to the hard-working employee who needs to get the job done daily.
Your missions as an Adoption and Change Manager:
- Help your clients - as a sparring partner - to deal with the change they are facing in a simple and humane way. You will be their personal coach.
- Be the leader of the change: you will analyze, evaluate, recommend, plan adoption and change management strategies and techniques as well as identify, anticipate, measure the impacts of these initiatives on the different dimensions of the organization you will be working for (your client).
- Be the maestro of the change: you will orchestrate the different stages of the adoption and change management plans: the sponsor roadmap, the communication plan, the training plan, the coaching plan, and the resistance management plan. You may be in the driving seat at some point, or you may also work in the background at other times.
- Use a robust methodology: you will mainly use the ADKAR methodology from PROSCI to achieve your missions. You will be the guardian of the process: as you are the leader of the change, you invite the different stakeholders and other leaders in the company to follow you in the smoothest way. Your goal is to ensure the business outcomes (solution adoption, people satisfaction, increased business results) are met at your client's side.
- You will be accountable for your actions and for your operations: as the leader and the maestro of the change, you will have a clear view on your agenda and on the planning ahead of you when conducting your adoption and change management plans.
- Extensive training & learning opportunities
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid certification programs for your career evolution
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you'll be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! We are proud of our continuously learning culture about emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
About Business Elements
- You have at least two years of experience in Change Management or Project Management, with concrete achievements in these fields
- You are familiar with PROSCI change management methodology and the ADKAR model (a certification is a plus) or another change management methodology; if you do not know about change management, show us that you are curious about it
- You are Fluent in English, Dutch or/and French. At least 2 of the previous is certainly needed (English + another)
- You have at least a Master's degree in Communications or in Psychology and/or you can demonstrate a very solid professional experience in relevant areas with strong references.
- You have strong digital knowledge and skills in Office 365 (all suite) and cloud-based solutions as well as a deep interest in many topics related to digital such as SaaS, CRM applications, citizen development, agile methodology, corporate social networks, online surveys, business intelligence, analytics, media editing (images + videos), web copywriting etc.
- You have a creative mind, are well organized in your tasks, can show leadership and work autonomously. You are result-oriented, pragmatic, empathetic, assertive when needed and you are constantly looking for optimal solutions (a problem is an opportunity yet to be unveiled). You have great communication skills with a good sense of humor.
Business Elements is market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft AI, and Microsoft Power Platform in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area. With 70+ experienced consultants, we offer a broad range of expertise in Customer Engagement, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing.
As a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Partner, we also offer dedicated support services to Microsoft customers.
The Microsoft digital transformation framework is designed to enable a cloud data-centric model which is based on 4 pillars: empower people, transform products, optimize operations and engage customers. Business applications are making the bridge between the power of the MS cloud and customer's business processes.
The glue which makes the magic for such strategic projects is the way a partner can map this vision to the customer reality. It is all about excellence in delivery, industry knowledge, customer care and technology expertise: the assets that Business Elements has developed during years, and that we will continue to reinforce together with the Microsoft team and our customers.