Anaplan Senior Consultant Supply Chain - (190000F5)
practice has a strong reputation and proven track record as Business Performance experts. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle. Anaplan
is a leading planning and performance management platform for smart businesses. It integrates a planning and modeling engine, predictive analytics, and cloud collaboration into one simple interface, enabling decision-makers to plan and manage performance on a single platform. unprecedented speed. By connecting performance data with plans, managers can easily track performance and simulate scenarios at an unprecedented speed.
Joining Deloitte, recognized as Anaplan's Global Partner of the Year, you will build and lead a new team of Anaplan-certified consultants. You will strengthen an established Supply Chain Planning team, well connected in the EMEA and global supply chain network, using the Anaplan platform.
As our Senior Consultant, you will:
- collaborate closely with the Supply Chain Planning Leader to define the strategy and targets of the Anaplan team;
- be a driving force in our (inter)national business growth, recognizing and seizing opportunities in the market in collaboration with our Anaplan partner;
- drive RfP responses from beginning to end, including state-of-the-art sales demos;
- be a trusted advisor on Anaplan transformation/implementations to our clients throughout the delivery of your projects;
- coach the team towards results and be an inspiring leader.
Preferably, you have a Master's degree in Engineering or Economics and at least 7 to 10 years of relevant (consulting) experience in Supply Chain Planning and / or S&OP.
Experiences in one or more of the following fields is an advantage:
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) - Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Demand Planning / Statistical forecasting
- (Multi-echelon) inventory optimization and / or supporting analytics
- Supply network planning / distribution planning
- Production scheduling
- Cost to serve and financial Supply Chain
- Supply Chain reporting / analytics
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the latest versions of the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly data / solution modeling aspects through MS Excel, MS Access or similar database or spreadsheet solutions)
- Experience developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing business solutions
- Strong system configuration and design skills and ability to identify improvements to data models
- Existing knowledge of, or experience in, Anaplan is not required, however is considered a plus either through implementation experience or as an end user
What's in it for you?
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- You are intellectually curious and have outstanding analytical skills
- You have a dynamic and pro-active attitude, i.e. someone who looks to 'get things done'
- You show a clear drive to learn and grow, open to coaching
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch and/or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language
- An innovative & challenging environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
- A team of more than 60 enthusiastic colleagues who are passionate about supply chain strategy ;
- A large diversity in (inter)national project engagements;
- A substantial investment in your training and coaching;
- The opportunity to take part in shaping our Anaplan team and Deloitte as a whole
- An attractive and competitive salary with a broad range of fringe benefits;
- Our business activities are located in Deloitte's Gateway office in Brussels (HQ Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (mainly EU) based.