Assistant Director - Information Providers Royalties Team
Job Description The Assistant Director New Product Development & Learning Tech will work with the team and other departments to calculate and check payments for 3rd party providers of licensed data which have been included in Bureau van Dijk sales.
Additionally, the role is responsible for putting in place a more structured framework to automate the process as much as possible. Responsibilities:
- Ensure an accurate and timely calculation of reporting so that all deadlines and control policies are met
- Prepare and review external reports, ensuring an accurate and timely completion
- Liaise with other departments to discuss and understand any change in financial conditions, policy or procedures
- Develop relationships with upper management.
- Monitor and analyse work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proactively perform ad-hoc analyses
- Review and prepare supporting documentation and analyses for internal and external audits
- Provide detailed reviews to the line manager
- Identify, research and resolve operational issues through regular and special analysis
- Ensure timely execution and completion of ad-hoc projects
- Liaise with outsourced software firms to ensure deliverables are consistent with needs and Moody's policies when required
- Accountancy or Business Economics degree/qualification required
- Advanced Excel Skills required
- Understanding of processing sales data
- Being able to create macros or automate system processes to understand complex sales data
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to be flexible when needed, to take initiative, and to demonstrate accountability
- Oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- Fluent French and English Language skills required
- Comfortable working in a global and multi-cultural environment where collaboration, cooperation, consensus building, persuasion and a team approach to management is the norm
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.