Associate Corporate Finance
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 janv. 19
Associate Corporate Finance
Are you looking for...
A challenging professional environment, while being part of a leading team of Corporate Finance professionals involved in Belgian & cross border Mergers & Acquisitions or Equity Capital Markets transactions ?
Are you also someone who is ...
- Eager to learn
- Analytical & problem solving
- Good, client-oriented communicator
- Team player
- Pro-active mindset
- Strong focus on attention to detail & timely delivery
- High work ethos, f lexible & efficient - willing to do extra mile for the customer
- Passionate about corporate finance and corporate strategy
And you have as well ...
- Master degree (applied) economics or civil engineer or law with an additional degree (MBA/Finance or other relevant education)
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in an analytical function within the financial sector/consultancy/audit with commercial affinity- strong preference for Corporate Finance experience
- Knowledge of corporate financial analysis and strong modelling skills mastering different corporate finance models in practice as well as familiar with specific financial databases
- Good command in French, Dutch and English
- Good command of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
... then you are our new Associate Corporate Finance
Your role ...
Under the supervision of a senior, advise the client and assist in every step of the CF process :
- actively involved in client interaction and contribute to building a relation of confidence (=trusted advisor)
- able to carry out selected transaction steps on a stand-alone basis (e.g. data room preparation & coordination, follow-up of legal documentation) or take up accountability in drafting transaction documents such as process letter, information memorandum, valuation reports, etc.
- able to run financial models in the context of company valuation assignments or sale/acquisition
- coordinate collaboration between clients and other external parties/advisors
- assist in coordinating/documenting Equity Capital Markets transactions (IPOs, SPOs,etc)
Assist in the preparation of and participate in pitches towards potential clients :
- drafting tailored pitches for potential clients
- in-depth industry analysis as well as review of companies' strategy and financials
- drafting valuation reports or strategic recommendations for potential clients that might become the basis for the client's decision making process regarding these specific investment or disposal opportunities
- gather data/information regarding potential acquisition opportunities
- take part in presentations towards clients/third parties
Your work environment at ING ...
You will work within the area of Brussels Marnix
You will work in the department
ING Corporate Finance - a leading Belgian Corporate Finance house - employs c. 20 professional advisors. Under supervision of a senior, you will get into contact with key decision takers at a broad range of medium & large companies, financial sponsors as well as other external advisors, such as law firms, auditors, other corporate finance houses