Banking Strategy Manager
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 janv. 19
Banking Strategy Manager
Banking Strategy Manager
Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology
At Accenture Strategy you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You'll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
As a Banking Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end ownership of key projects (or project deliverables), including responsibility for project financials, operations and people matters
- Client relationship management up to C-Level
- Coaching junior team members and fostering an active learning environment
- Assisting in growing the Strategy practice by identifying new opportunities to partner with clients on strategic topics
- Active participation in Accenture's expert networks to develop thought capital
- Expanding the in-depth expertise of the practice in one strategy domain and industry
- Contributing to growing the Strategy practice by identifying, developing and executing new business opportunities
- You will be mainly based in Brussels or Luxembourg, but eager to also work and collaborate internationally.
You are self-motivated, with a 'can-do' attitude, and prepared to analyze, structure and solve complex problems. Subsequently you have the ability to present and discuss these topics within your team and in front of the client. In addition, you are eager to follow a continuous and steep learning curve. You are able to build a strategic vision and value agenda within your Strategy domain and/or industry focus.
- Completed Master's degree from a leading university
- Minimum 5-9 years of experience in a Strategy consulting firm or similar experience in banking, insurance, consumer goods, pharma or retail industries
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proven entrepreneurial skills and mindset
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Effective communication in Dutch, French and English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
At Accenture Strategy you will work with industry leading clients, helping to define and deliver state-of-the-art solutions for strategic C-Suite issues. Our global network of experts will support you in building a solid network and expanding your knowledge and experience. Intense teamwork, combined with continuous training will bring your professional and personal skills to the next level and provide unparalleled opportunities for you to grow and advance in your career.
Our collaborative and inclusive working environment builds on the strengths and added value of each person. We help you to find the right balance through flexible working using the latest collaboration technologies and mobility solutions.
You will chart a sustainable career journey guided by your personal Career Counselor. This will enable you to continuously grow as a professional and individual through a tailored growth path.
As a valued member of our Accenture family, your sense of belonging will be nurtured through a diverse program of initiatives and community networking events that recognize your achievements. Our Sports, Corporate Citizenship, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity programs and our annual Innovation Challenge provide additional fun and inspiring ways to engage with colleagues and society.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Accenture Strategy BeLux
Accenture Strategy BeLux is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial Strategy consulting practice with a 'hands-on, value & impact' culture. We support C-Suites to transform their businesses by leveraging the differentiated Accenture DNA, driven by a deep understanding of technology. Our people focus on defining sustainable and realistic business plans that can be effectively implemented by our clients.