Business Analyst Tasks
As Business Analyst, you will be the contact point for our customers and for your team for all functional aspects and knowledge of the project. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analysing Business processes as-is and to-be (BPMN 2.0).
- Lead Customer interviews/workshops
- Gather and redact functional specifications and requirements (Functional Analysis)
- Create Gap analysis for specific requests
- Create and prioritise user stories for our developers in our development tools
- Manage changes to the project scope
- Prepare test plans and scenarios
- Preparing and performing user training
- Generating user documentation with our tools
- Project management for some specific projects
- Change management
- Project status communications with the customer and management
- Use and continually develop consulting and analyst skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Extensive training & learning opportunities
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid certification programs for your career evolution
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you'll be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! We are proud of our continuously learning culture about emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
About Business Elements
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Working experience in business analysis (Waterfall and agile) is a plus
- D365 CE certifications is a plus
Business Elements is market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft AI, and Microsoft Power Platform in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area. With 70+ experienced consultants, we offer a broad range of expertise in Customer Engagement, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing.
As a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Partner, we also offer dedicated support services to Microsoft customers.
The Microsoft digital transformation framework is designed to enable a cloud data-centric model which is based on 4 pillars: empower people, transform products, optimize operations and engage customers. Business applications are making the bridge between the power of the MS cloud and customer's business processes.
The glue which makes the magic for such strategic projects is the way a partner can map this vision to the customer reality. It is all about excellence in delivery, industry knowledge, customer care and technology expertise: the assets that Business Elements has developed during years, and that we will continue to reinforce together with the Microsoft team and our customers.