Business Change Expert- Customer Journey Expert
Customer JourneyExpert for Salesforce - focus on business change
Brussels, 100% fixed contract
We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.We're on a journey that is centered around our customers, powered by technologyand driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers tostay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of andsomething we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity andresponsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead partof your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaV-d7eKWFc ? Ifso, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
You will work following the New Way of Working which is driven byautonomy and easiest alignment. This way of working will bring you empowermentand accountability on your delivery; it will also bring added value to ourcustomers as you will deliver faster and in a more efficient way. Delivering inan incremental way will bring you a good and rapid vision on what you deliverwithin your squad/team. For this you will work in a multidisciplinarysquad/team which will bring you a lot of development opportunities, sharingwith close colleagues with different expertise.
Your role & work environment
As a CustomerJourney Expert (CJE, knowing that our customers are our employees) you will help makesure the different employee tooling is rolled-out smoothly in the different INGBE commercial segments. For this, it isimportant to know how the different bankers function. Therefore you need toacquire a profound understanding of how our customers and employees interactand to understand the importance for our bankers to have the right informationand insights to create that ideal, first-time-right customer experience .
Armed with insights into what the employees look for, how theyare organized and work and what they expect, you will design and construct theright change, communication and training plans that ensure the best possible transformationand adoption for our users.
A good knowledge of the Salesforce tool is a nice-to-have.
Your key responsibilities
WHAT will you do
- Rollout a change & communication strategy to enable a successful CRM transformation in the organization with a clear focus on user adoption.
- Ensure the change adoption and embedding in the organization of the CRM processes for the different ING BE commercial Segments
- Manage the CRM Change Network (Segment ambassadors, Change Agents , Trainers, Super Users) to maximize adoption. Manage the onboarding, allocation and coaching of the different roles within this network
- Organize and manage the communication and training activities taking into account the roll-out plan
- Set-up and write training material: classical and virtual trainings
- Organize and manage Leadership alignment and involvement
- Proactively collaborate with the other squads focused on delivery of the new CRM Platform
- Understand the needs of our bankers over the different segments by designing clear employee journeys, with the aim of creating easy access for our bankers to direct information about customer interactions
We are looking for:
- To be a spokesperson towards the employees on Salesforce and theintegrated platform for all employee tool
HOW will you do it
- To work closely together with colleagues in self-steering teams,such as Segment Tribes, Product Tribes and other squads within the AssistedChannels Tribe.
- To understand the importance of continuous communication: withinyour team, with other teams and with stakeholders.
- Together with your team, you will deliver both minor and majorimprovements, while retaining full end-to-end responsibility over everydelivery.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
and proactive to bealways a step ahead
. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life
and embrace challenges in a fast-changing andcomplex environment
. You are a naturally collaborative person who listensand invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the statusquo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
We offer you
- You put the customer 1st. You are driven and customer focused.
- You understand that employee engagement and experience have adirect impact on the customer experience.
- You have relevantexperience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies andtool.
- You are exceptionalin communication skills, both written and verbal and able to clearly articulatemessages to a variety of audiences.
- You are able toinfluence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
- You have preferably a good Salesforce knowledge, preferable thesales and service cloud certificates.
- You love collaborating with different people and working withinan international context.
- You have iron-strong delivery (preferably Agile) skills anddeliver quickly and accurately together with your team at every step of theprocess (from requirement gathering to project coordination and testing).
- You make things happen thanks to your 'can-do' attitude with diligentrespect for the processes. You can take ownership on a mission and show a highlevel of autonomy . You are capable totake decisions both on a tactical as on a strategic level. You can build trust.
- Innovation & evolution is part of your DNA: you are interestedin how our world (customers and employees) evolve, and translate this to concretenew ideas and projects.
- You ideally have relevant experience in Salesforceimplementations.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
A challenging position in a bank that empowers people to developtheir skills along with an exciting challenge for people with trueentrepreneurial spirit.