Business Developer Your responsabilities
Specific responsibilities for this role, under the responsibility of the Sales Manager:
Qualifications 5+ years of experience
- Develop and maintain customer account plans for all the accounts in your designated territory which includes white space analysis, current customer solution and technology footprint/landscape, customer pains, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Develop deep trusted adviser relationships with Business Decision Makers by actively understanding customer business pains, requirements, strategic growth objectives, industry trends and providing business-value-outcome-based solutions
- Develop, maintain, and document comprehensive business plans resulting from joint customer planning and discovery workshops which address customer strategic priorities for digital transformation.
- Discover, assess, evaluate, and challenge strategic customer objectives by translating them into digital transformation opportunities that leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) and Power Platform.
- Address key change scenarios with quantifiable business value outcomes and justification
- Develop and lead account strategy in the sophisticated and complex business environments of enterprise accounts
- Be a disciplined operator by maintaining a rolling pipeline, keeping it current and in accurate stages. Leverage marketing and your relationship network to build pipeline
- Support and leverage all sales promotions, sales events and sales strategies to close opportunities
- Develop, drive, manage and lead a discipled opportunity execution plan with a diverse pursuit team of experts and pre-sales resources
- Create compelling business value outcome backed proposals, negotiate terms and contracts with successful close.
- Own and deliver on revenue targets for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform.
Deep understanding of:
- Solution sales for CRM, ERP or similar business applications
- Selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based CRM and ERP business applications to enterprise customers.
- Digital transformation management consulting experience
- Developing demand for large digital transformation opportunities in Large enterprise accounts
- Developing and leading account strategy and opportunity execution plans in complex business environments in large enterprise account targets
- Driving and leading sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
- carrying and exceeding sales quotas by driving and closing enterprise deals
- Proposal preparation, negotiating terms and contracts for large digital transformation opportunities
- Senior level pursuit leadership varied experience in selling CRM business applications with a strong track record of new account development, territory building and quota performance
- Assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios, and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value
- Leading, partnering and orchestrating with virtual teams of experts composed of industry, engineering, solution, technical, licensing and legal team members
- Disciplined operator with demonstrated accuracy in forecasting business and maintaining CRM pipeline hygiene
- Certification and / or deep experience in business value selling
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to customer success
- Business solutions, CRM and how they translate into business impact
- The security, regulatory & compliance needs of global customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft's commercial cloud offerings - including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Competitors and related ecosystem
About Business Elements
- Demonstrated success in large pursuits, multi-year engagements and competitor disruption and displacement
- Proven consultative business management consulting skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Proven solution envisioning skills
- Account planning and execution leadership skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units as a trusted advisor
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Strong time management skills - able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational agility, able to coordinate across multiple stakeholders: Marketing, Engineering, Licensing, Legal, Field leadership to win
- Ability to identify and prioritize opportunities that will drive digital transformation for a client
- Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs. the competition
- Problem solver and ability to work in fast-changing environment and manage ambiguity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
Business Elements is market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft AI, and Microsoft Power Platform in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area. With 70+ experienced consultants, we offer a broad range of expertise in Customer Engagement, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing.
As a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Partner, we also offer dedicated support services to Microsoft customers.
The Microsoft digital transformation framework is designed to enable a cloud data-centric model which is based on 4 pillars: empower people, transform products, optimize operations and engage customers. Business applications are making the bridge between the power of the MS cloud and customer's business processes.
The glue which makes the magic for such strategic projects is the way a partner can map this vision to the customer reality. It is all about excellence in delivery, industry knowledge, customer care and technology expertise: the assets that Business Elements has developed during years, and that we will continue to reinforce together with the Microsoft team and our customers.