As a Business Development Officer, you will work in the commercial heart of our European credit insurance group. You actively support the Business Development team in managing new customer relationships.
- You will be responsible for following up on contacts with potential and/or new clients via phone, email and our website, as well as providing further administrative support with regard to these contacts.
- You will contribute to business development by collecting and analysing market information, enriching and analysing the CRM system and from that, initiating commercial communication and actions and observing the results. For this purpose, you will closely cooperate with the strategic team, the CRM & CX specialist and the commercial teams.
- You will participate in drafting existing and new reporting and align these with your team's and final clients' needs.
- You have three to five years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the financial & risk services sector.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in economics, (international) business management or finance and insurance.
- You have knowledge of and experience with MS Office and have affinity with digital systems.
- You deliver carefully executed and accurate work.
- You are a native speaker of Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English and French or Dutch respectively.
- You are interested in acquiring or creating new competences and activities.
- You act as a good team player, but you can also work autonomously.
- You communicate well, both written and orally and you are able to prepare clear presentations.
- An interesting permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Learning opportunities to develop your skills and expertise.
- A salary corresponding to your profile and experience, including hospital and ambulatory care insurance, pension insurance, FlexReward plan and other extra-legal benefits.
- A hybrid working arrangement (three days WFH) offering flexibility and a good work-life balance.
- A role in a company where the following values are key: respect, customer intimacy and reliability.