CJE TFS and Corp Lending
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 janv. 19
CJE TFS and Corp Lending
Customer Journey Expert -
Corporate Lending & Trade Finance
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working ? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0 ) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE ) for Corporate Lending and Trade Finance Services you are creating, managing and commercialising Corporate Loans, Bank guarantees and Documentary Credits (LC's) for our business clients with an excellent customer experience. You manage the product and the end to end value chain that includes processing in Asia.
Your key responsibilities
- Working together with colleagues having different expertise in self-steering teams
- Gaining a profound understanding of the market and our Customers
- Ensuring excellent processes by continuously evaluating our way of working in order to meet and improve customer experience
- Implementing the strategy taking ING's priorities and customer's expectations into consideration
- Evaluating our way of working with the aim to continuously improve
- Helping to improve the quality of the ING's communication via the different channels and touch points
- Actively participating and, if necessary, taking initiatives to improve the collaboration between different stakeholders, and colleagues in other teams with the aim to create even more added value to our customers
- Understand and apply business principles and external regulation
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Good analytical skills
- Proven planning & organizational skills
- Clear communication skills : written and oral
- Having an open mindset for innovative and new trends in the market
- Able to work in an autonomous way and to take initiative
- Making things happen thanks to your 'can do' attitude
- Problem solving
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Bachelor degree with up to 3 years relevant experience
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.