The Multi-Asset team is seeking a Multi-Asset CPM / Product Specialist to support sales teams in their client interactions and to broaden Candriam’s communication on Cross-Asset strategy and the Multi-Asset funds managed by the team (around EUR13bn Assets under Management). The Multi-Asset team has a very long and established track record in multi-asset fund management and has more than 90% of its broad range of funds ranked 3, 4 or 5 stars (Morningstar). Accelerating the development of the ESG fund range has more recently been essential to meet customer needs.
The CPM / Product specialist should have an excellent understanding of macro-economy and financials markets to communicate on the cross-asset Strategy and funds and be able to write clear, synthetic and aesthetic presentations and marketing materials.
The Multi-Asset CPM team will be composed of 2 members who directly report to the Global Head of Multi-Asset. Our strong commitment to our main distributor in Belgium requires a sustained and excellent level of communication from the team in Dutch, English and French.
The CPM team develops content for cross-asset strategist and fund managers as well as for clients of Candriam’s in-house Multi-Asset strategies.
As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to Candriam. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support wellbeing and work-life balance.
Your responsibilities :
Directly reporting to the Global Head of Multi-Asset, the core tasks are the following :
1/ Develop with portfolio managers relevant marketing contents about the cross-asset strategy and the funds,
2/ Liaise with PMs / CRMs / and Marketing teams,
3/ Assume key interface role with funds’ clients and actively participate in the recognition of the business unit expertise.
4/Participate in the innovation and market intelligence
5/ Improve the visibility of Candriam’s Multi-Asset Strategy in the Media
Your profile :
- Client oriented (open and transparent communication, Ability to create a partnership, trust‐based relations)
- Excellent excel and power point skills are essential, Analytical mind, enterprising, creative, with a strong interest in financial markets
- Previous experience in a similar role or in performance/reporting teams is appreciated
- Team spirit, flexible and open to change / evolution
- Resistance to stress, structured and methodical
- Master Degree in Marketing or Finance, quant skills are a plus
- Dutch, French and English, spoken and written