As a Cloud system engineer, you are responsible for the engineering, integration and maintenance of the cloud platform. This can be on AWS, Azure as well as an on-prem cloud-native platform. The focus is on technology/infrastructure services, not the usage and development methodologies that use the cloud platform. The latter is handled by software engineering teams with which you will be working closely
We are fully aware that nobody masters the complete set of technical skills below. We’ll make sure you get training and time to get familiar with these. Eager to learn and the right mindset will be more important!
Knowledge of, or engineering experience with following technologies:
• Cloud Native application design
• Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift
• AWS: portal, CLI/API, EC2, VPC, IAM, EKS, ECR, (Config, Inspector, Lambda)
• Operating Systems: Linux
• Scripting: Python, Golang
• Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) Tools & Principles: Terraform, Ansible, Helm, CloudFormation Internal
• ALM suite: Git(bitbucket), Jira, Confluence
Being fluent in English is a must; Dutch is a big plus
There is the possibility to telecommute. 50% of the working days. The other days you will be working in the office.