Compensation and Benefits Manager
As a Compensation & Benefits Manager your responsibilities are multiple:
- You will coordinate the payroll services for Belgium and for the international branches with the payroll team in interaction with payroll providers.
- You will optimise compensation & benefits processes, procedures and systems and you will act as a change agent in projects.
- You will take actively take part in setting up new branches. You will document and build the procedures and processes.
- As a specialist, you will be the SPOC for specific compensation & benefits related questions from employees and management, at HQ and in the international branches.
- You will coordinate the management of the flex reward system and you will ensure back up for Payroll Officers when necessary.
- You will supervise a team of Payroll and HR Officers that equals three FTE.
- You have a Master's degree and a professional experience of more than 5 years in Compensation & Benefits, ideally for white-collar employees. Knowledge of international employment and payroll is essential. Experience with payroll providers is an asset.
- You are client-oriented and able to communicate to all levels within the organisation.
- You combine a hands-on approach with an analytical and numeric mindset.
- You have an eye for detail and you strive for quality in your work.
- You are flexible and able to manage deadlines.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- You are business fluent in French/Dutch and English (written and orally).
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, flex reward, etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.