Our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system and facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a distinctive mix of financial and technological know-how. This unique blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
At Finalyse, we believe that each member is unique and that diversity enriches us in many ways. We strive for an inclusive working environment that pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and backgrounds.
- You participate to or lead engagements of our Risk Advisory practice for our banking and insurance clients in the implementation area and development/deployment of risk management solutions.
- You participate to data management initiatives to comply with BCBS 239 requirements.
- You assist our clients in the processing and reporting of their risks: credit risk, market risk, interest rate risk, liquidity risk, ... from data collection, treatment, risk calculations and reporting.
- You update risk management policies & procedures.
- Your role will cover a wide range of responsibilities such as conducting workshops with business users, gathering business requirements, defining both functional & technical requirements. You will also guide and support the needed IT-testing.
- Depending on your experience, you work as a member of our team of talented individuals, or you will coordinate the workload in various projects while coaching more junior staff.
In addition to this role, you may be expected to:
- Build and maintain close relationships with our clients.
- Participate in business development initiatives or internal projects.
- Raise and market the Finalyse image in the financial industry through publications in our Regbrief, participate in external conferences or networking events.
- You have an MA or MSc in management sciences, applied economics or computer sciences.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the banking sector.
- You have a first hands-on experience in the risk management.
- You are familiar with data analysis using huge datasets (e.g. with SQL) and data visualization (e.g. Power BI).
- Other functional/technical skills ( e.g. SAS, R, Python, etc) would be a plus.
- You can make the link with the stakeholders in and out the Risk Management environment.
- You bring attention to the details while being able to keep the big picture.
- You are able to work autonomously in a result-oriented environment.
- You are fluent in English (both verbal and written) and you have good presentation skills in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Proven experience with data management framework implementation (BCBS239) is a plus.
- First experience with Agile ways of working is a plus.
- Opportunity to join a diverse, multinational, dynamic team of talented and passionate individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent working environment with a space for defining your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure.
- Opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Extensive training programmes adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills.
- Coaching and mentoring by more experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working arrangements - remote/hybrid work mode and 9/10 or 4/5 possible time schedules.
- Attractive remuneration package and extralegal benefits (health insurance, pension benefits, mobility package, etc.)
- Travel opportunities inside European countries.