Our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system and facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a distinctive mix of financial and technological know-how. This unique blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
At Finalyse, we believe that each member is unique and that diversity enriches us in many ways. We strive for an inclusive working environment that pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and backgrounds.
We have been valuing derivatives and structured products since 2008 and we are responsible for market data collection, products configuration in our internal solution and reporting to the clients. One of the key pillar of our service is the support and client satisfaction, that’s why we have invested in a strong delivery and support team.
As a member of Finalyse Valuation Department, you will be responsible for:
- Working on valuation issues to define the best valuation approaches.
- Applying state of the art modelling practices for our clients.
- Improving models with Python.
- Reconciling valuations discrepancies versus the counterparties prices.
- Ensuring high level of quality and delivery towards our client base.
- Analyzing clients’ requests and suggesting valuation approaches: market data, methodology and models.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You have a degree in Finance, Physics or Mathematics.
- You have 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
- You have analytical mindset and strong modelling skills.
- You posses knowledge of financial products (derivatives and structured products) and financial markets.
- You show a strong commitment to client satisfaction.
- You are a quick learner and enjoy having to find innovative solutions to new problems.
- You are result-oriented and a team player.
- You are rigorous, stress resistant and able to deal with short deadlines.
- You speak and write English perfectly.
NICE TO HAVE
- Proven professional experience with Python will be an advantage.
- The opportunity to join a diverse, multinational, dynamic team of talented and passionate individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
- An excellent working environment with a space for defining your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Extensive training programs adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills.
- Coaching and mentoring by more experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working arrangements - remote/hybrid work mode and 9/10 or 4/5 possible time schedules.
- Attractive remuneration package and extra-legal benefits (health insurance, pension benefits, mobility package, etc.)
- Travel opportunities inside European countries.