Position description Business unit
Communication - Brand & Content Management Job title
Content Manager H/F Contract type
Candriam is a global multi-specialist asset manager and a recognized pioneer and leader in sustainable investment. For more than 25 years, Candriam has offered innovative and diversified investment solutions across many asset classes including fixed income, equities, absolute return , asset allocation and illiquid assets.
The publication of quality content (research, thought leadership, marketing materials, investment documents, etc.) by asset management companies is a premium service that has become a competitive advantage for clients and prospects.
The mission of Brand & Content Management Department is to:
- Supply a wide range of high quality investment content to all different types of Candriam's clients,
- Demonstrate Candriam's high level of expertise and know-how across asset classes and investment approaches,
- Develop Candriam's brand awareness in many different markets.
As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to Candriam. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support wellbeing and work-life balance. Responsabilities
The Brand & Content team is made of Content Managers, Marketers and Brand & Communication specialists who are responsible for:
- Writing white/position papers, advertorials, and other updates and reports for institutional clients, as well as - Creating brochures, fund presentations and documents, outlining the key points of each of our flagship investment strategies for wholesale clients,
- Working with communication agencies to create and develop ad campaigns,
- Developing relationships with partners in order to widening the spreading of our contents.
One of the main task of the Content Manager is to supply the main distribution partner networks (private banks, financial advisors, etc.), which are keen to keep their end customers regularly informed, with high quality contents. Profile
5/10 years experience of working in marketing/communication department in the asset management industry.
- Technical investment knowledge,
- Passionate about the Asset Management industry,
- Organised, ability to prioritise, to work flexibly and to hit tight deadlines,
- Ability to manage multiple relationships with internal and external contacts,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work collaboratively and to contribute to a result-driven, team-oriented environment,
- Writing skills in English.
- Fluency in Dutch would be highly appreciated. Position location Job location
Europe, Belgium City
Brussels Candidate criteria Education
4. Master's Degree II / Bac+5 Minimum level of experience required
6-10 years Languages
- Dutch (C1 - Fluent)
- English (C1 - Fluent)