Credit Risk Analyst
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will work within the Underwriting and Credit Information department and you will report to the Risk Underwriting team leader.
- You will gather and analyse all information relevant for the assessment of short-term credit risks.
- You will assess the creditworthiness of debtors, mainly those located outside Europe.
- You will decide on possible insurance terms or submit proposals to the credit committee and the management committee.
- You will be a contact person for existing or potential clients.
- You will ensure the follow-up of your portfolio by monitoring evolutions in policies and suggested credit conditions on the market as well as evolutions in macro- and microeconomic conditions in the countries where clients of Credendo are active.
- You will ensure the administrative follow-up of the files in the portfolio and keep the statistics up to date.
- You hold a Master's degree with a specialisation in economics, finance, law or commerce or a Bachelor's degree with a relevant experience of minimum 3 years.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch/French (mother-tongue level) and business proficiency in English. Knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
- You have an international mindset and a good understanding of business environments, for example through your mixed cultural and/or educational background.
- You are a reliable business partner for your clients by providing advice and guiding them to the most adequate solutions.
- You have excellent analytical and synthetic skills and you like working with figures.
- You are able to convince others and to present your analyses and ideas.
- You are dynamic and result-oriented; you take initiative and have a sense of responsibility.
- You are well-organised and able to handle a significant workload.
- You are eager to learn and have a broad interest in international economic and financial news.
- In function of your ambitions, you have the opportunity to work in one of the branches or subsidiaries of the Group for a short-term period.
- An interesteing permanent position in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group- and hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, homeworking, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport.