Our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system and facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a distinctive mix of financial and technological know-how. This unique blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
At Finalyse, we believe that each member is unique and that diversity enriches us in many ways. We strive for an inclusive working environment that pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and backgrounds.
Acting as subject matter expert, business or functional analyst in credit risk.
Playing the role of interface between the business parties and the technical team and translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT.
Enhancing or update risk management policies & procedures.
Participating to the implementation of various credit risk models, tools or solutions.
Participating to data management initiatives to comply with BCBS 239 requirements.
Developing & automating the production of risk & regulatory reportings.
In addition to this role, you may be expected to:
- Build and maintain close relationships with our clients,
- Participate in business development initiatives or internal projects,
- Raise and market the Finalyse image in the financial industry through publications in our Regbrief, participate in external conferences or networking events.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s Degree in econometrics, physics, mathematics, computer sciences or applied economics.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in the banking sector and good understanding of how risk models, data and processes interact.
- Affinity with banking products: retail and non-retail.
- Relevant regulatory knowledge (Basel III, BCBS239, CRR/CRD, TRIM, IFRS9, BECRIS).
- Proven experience with data management framework implementation.
- Good functional/technical skills and programming skills: SAS, R, Python, etc.
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to explain sophisticated issues in a simple but professional way.
- Fluency (both verbal and written) and good presentation skills in English.
- French or Dutch is mandatory.
NICE TO HAVE
- An advanced degree in finance and/or a certification like FRM or PRM is a distinct advantage.
- A first experience with Agile ways of working is a plus.
- A first exposure to consulting in the financial industry is a plus.
- The opportunity to join a diverse, multinational, dynamic team of talented and passionate individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
- An excellent working environment with a space for defining your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Extensive training programmes adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills.
- Coaching and mentoring by more experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working arrangements - remote/hybrid work mode and 9/10 or 4/5 possible time schedules.
- Attractive remuneration package and extralegal benefits (health insurance, pension benefits, mobility package, etc.)
- Travel opportunities inside European countries.