Customer Journey Expert – Cards
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 mai 19
Customer Journey Expert – Cards
Customer Journey Expert - Cards
Permanent contract, Full-time,Brussels
Your role & work environment
As a CustomerJourney Expert (CJE) being part of the Payments Tribe - Cards, it is yourresponsibility to ensure an efficient and customer-oriented flow as well anefficient harmonization of the processes between Belgium and the Netherlandstaking all requirements and hazards into consideration. Together we aim torealize ING's ambition to harmonize our products and offerings across Belgiumand The Netherlands as well as continuously innovate and digitize our businesspropositions.
The PaymentsTribe is composed of three chapters: Cards, Payments and Merchant Solutions.The chapter "Cards" covers three topics like Debit Cards, Credit Cards andDigitization, chapter "Payments" covers products like SEPA, International Credit transfer & DirectDebits, Clearing & Settlement, reporting and chapter "Merchant Solutions"covers merchant acquiring, Zoomit and Payconiq.
Your key responsibilities
- Actively contribute your skillsand competencies to our multi-disciplinary self-steering teams
- Independently manage your ownworkstream(s) as part of the team's project(s)
- Analyse and design business processesand customer journeys
- Gaining a profound understandingof the market and our customers
- Take end-to-end responsibility ofa customer's journey from information requisition to purchase and servicing
- Helping to improve the quality ofthe ING's communication via the different channels and touch points
- Actively participate and, ifnecessary, take initiatives to improve the collaboration between differentstakeholders, and colleagues in other teams with the aim to create even moreadded value for our customers
- Understand and apply businessprinciples and external regulations
A colleague witha talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and aknack for always being a step ahead.In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challengesin a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborativeperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love tochallenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions toproblems.
As CustomerJourney Expert you are / have:
- Drivenand customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Goodanalytical skills
- Provenplanning & organizational skills
- Clearcommunication skills : written and oral
- Passionateabout innovation and new market trends
- Ableto work in an autonomous way and to take initiative
- Makingthings happen thanks to your 'can do' attitude
- Problemsolving mindset
- Keento learn fast
- Fluentin English and Dutch or French
- Masterdegree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
A clearpurpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and otherbenefits:
- Personalgrowth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- Aninformal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting yourendeavours
- Aprogressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead ofconvention
We redefine banking. What aboutyou?
There hasnever been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that'scentred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!