Customer Journey Expert – Consumer Loans
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 févr. 19
Customer Journey Expert – Consumer Loans
Customer Journey Expert (Product Manager) - Consumer Loans
Vast, Full-time, Brussel
Vacature geplaatst op 2018-02-01
Interessegebied - Functiecategorie Project- / Programma- / Procesmanagement
Ervaring Ervaren Studie niveau Master
Customer Journey Expert - Consumer Loans
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working ? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0 ) Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a product manager within the Consumer Loans Tribe (at ING we call this "Customer Journey Expert") you have a crucial role in improving the way we service our clients. You will be responsible for one or more consumer loans processes and/or product and do everything you can to provide clients with a smooth, efficient and unique journey. In doing so you will be part of a team of 5-7 colleagues who make up a self-steering and organised team. Being part of the Consumer Loans Tribe, means joining an ambitious cross-border team, whose purpose is to support the financing needs of our customers in Belgium and The Netherlands.
Your key responsibilities
- Your starting point is the customer, both internal and external. Analysing through market analysis, customer feedback, aligning with stakeholders such as sales or operations, or by implementing regulations to translate challenges and opportunities into concrete solutions.
- Together with the team you bring focus and define priorities. In doing so you weigh up the importance and requirements of various parties against each other. In case of conflicting interests you have the courage to make rational business decisions.
- You help synchronise IT-systems so that new loan requests, in-life management and servicing can be done efficiently. In doing so you actively coordinate with key stakeholders within the bank.
- As a team you will take care of commercial deployment of new products or innovations to existing products. Ensuring high quality deliverables roll-out in a synchronised manner. Thereby taking care of not only deliverables that externally shine a light on your deliverables, but also internally. Taking care that legal texts, operational manuals and trainings are delivered.
- You have a passion for consumer loans!
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. You have the vision and drive to plan and transform ideas into tangible results. Thereby working to transform a problem into a solution. Demonstrating that you dare to think ahead and outside of the box. Giving and receiving feedback, as well as looking to continuously improve, comes naturally to you as it is part of your job. Finally, you see change as an opportunity to improve. Above all you possess a digital mindset!
As a Customer Journey Expert you will work from Brussels in a team that we call "Squad". Additionally, you will be part of a "Chapter"; a team where to colleagues with similar expertise set belong in order to work together to increase their craftsmanship. We implement the Agile way of working and the Spotify-model. This environment will offer you the space to employ your knowledge and experience to excel on a daily basis. Click on the link to know more about our way of working and being a Customer Journey Expert: https://www.ing.jobs/Belgium/Expertise/Project-Management/Customer-Journey-Experts.htm .
Below are some of the key skills we are looking for:
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Good analytical skills
- Proven planning & organizational skills
- Clear communication skills : written and oral
- Be passionate about innovation and new market trends
- Able to work in an autonomous way and to take initiative
- Making things happen thanks to your 'can do' attitude
- Problem solving
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Master degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
We offer you
A position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.