Customer Journey Expert - Fraud Expert
(Advisory) Customer Journey Expert - Fraud and Cybersecurity (Fraud Expert Team) (level H/I) [Belgium, full time] Weredefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work atING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered bytechnology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel ourpeople are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We'reproud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty,integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for othersand thinking ahead part of your NDA? Do you want to make the difference for ourcustomers thanks to our agile way of working ? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0 )Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer. Your role & work environment
As an (Advisory) Customer Journey Expert in Fraud and Cybersecurity, youwill ensure that ING will be the safest bank and a leading player in the areaof fraud and cybersecurity. We enable other tribes to provide customerfriendly service, by limiting the risk of fraud.
You'll keep track of and analyse market and competitiondevelopments and collect market and competition insights to have a deepunderstanding of client's needs and behaviours with the help of expertise (e.g.analytics) Your key responsibilities
- Working closely together withcolleagues with different expertise in self-steering teams with the aim tocreate even more added value for our internal and external customers
- Be part of the strategic decisionmaking with regards to fraud for strategy and management
- Coach and empower people to takeinitiative and propose solutions
- Make people move forward and developskills and attitude
- Determine the implementation of the projects, andempower the juniors in the different teams
- Evaluating our way of working withthe aim to continuously improve
In particular, the Fraud ExpertiseTeam (FEX) requires:
- Keeping good level of knowledge onfraud related trends, processes, tools developments & if needed, IT assets
- Translating strategic, tactical andoperational policy in the field of Fraud (internal, external & cyber) intooperational processes and systems
- Analysing Fraud complexmethodologies and reports on these to the leads (TL, CL,..) and internal andexternal regulators
- Analysing internal/external FEC andFraud complex cases and strategic data for the early detection of new fraudmethodologies and perform periodic risk assessments (incl. risk classification,prioritization and action plan)
- Taking adequate measures andfine-tunes, adjust processes and detection rules, and initiate customer contactwhere necessary
- Agreeing with stakeholders on thesteps to be taken in case of more complex files
- Using policy to assess reimbursableloss and decides on the amount of the loss to be allocated - recovering thelosses from offenders/beneficiaries/businesses and ensuring resolution andimplement the exit decision
The knowledge of Credit Cardsprocesses and stakeholders (Payments tribe, Worldline, MasterCard, VISA, ...) isdefinitely an asset. We are looking for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to besuccessful
and a knack for always beinga step ahead
. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life andembrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are anaturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achievecommon goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to proposecreative solutions to problems.
We offer you
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Able to motivate, empower and stimulate people, sharing knowledge actively and supporting the development of others
- Solutions oriented, able to have a good end-to-end vision and manage complexity
- Challenge business and take decisions, and therefore build a trusted relationship with senior management level
- Fluent in Dutch or French AND English
Abrand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills, and anexciting challenge for people with an entrepreneur attitude.
A position in which you are part of theinternational strategy of fraud and cybersecurity at ING.