Data Architecture Manager Tasks As our Data Architecture Manager
- You assess the maturity of our clients' data architecture and data modelling capabilities
- You analyse and qualify our clients' needs regarding the architecture of Data Platform/Data Hub, Big Data services, BI services
As our Manager in the Data Practice
- You design and implement Data platform/Data Hub/Data Repositories architecture that meets the requirements of data projects
- You help Data Reply's Governance Experts define Data Strategy for our clients by ensuring that Data Architecture component is considered
- You help our clients build a target state (end-state) data architecture and develop a roadmap to achieve the target state
- You can develop a view of the data architecture in various enterprise data domains
- You can support our clients' Data Engineers/ Data Scientists on projects and ensure the deliverables are of high quality , by provid ing best-practice knowledge, reference architectures, and patterns for use across data engineering and data architecture communities
- You can set-up and deliver key Data Architecture artefacts and present possible options to improve the existing ones
- You can manage business and technical stakeholders , as well as engage Senior Executive with focus on getting sponsorship
- You are developing the data service offering, i. e. identifying the specific needs of our clients and adopting the right business development approach
- You provide technical leadership to Partners and Senior Managers to help answering RFP
- You continue to actively expand your already network within the financial services industry, more specifically towards CDO and data departments managers
- You support Avantage Reply in building our internal data architecture capabilities: team, use cases, thought leadership
- You help build the Data Practice team by identifying and networking with data professionals whose profiles match with our recruitment requirements
- You are working independently and as part of a team to help grow the Data Reply brand in Financial Services
- Collaborative and stimulating work environment with clients and colleagues
- There is plenty of room for further development and training. You will have the opportunity to participate in data domain-related trainings, organize events together with important institutions and to write publications
- Excellent development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider group of Reply companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individual incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
- You have significant relevant experience in Data Architecture: design, development and deployment of data technologies and platforms , with a strong network within the Belgian Financial Services Industry
- You are an expert on one or more of the data related technologies: Azure, AWS, Cloudera, Google Cloud , Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift , Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, HBase , SQL Server, PostgreSQL, NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra ...)
- You are passionate about Data Platform/ Data Hub in the context of Data Transformation (i.e. up-to-date with latest developments)
About Avantage Reply
- You a have a solid knowledge of databases, data analysis procedures and data product development and deployment
- You have a good understanding of data-related topics (data quality, GDPR, metadata, master data management) and their interrelationship with Data Architecture
- You have experience working on data architecture projects, preferably in the consulting field, and y ou master UML and data modelling tools
- You are a collaborative ad delivery-focused problem solver
- You have leadership and mentoring skills (experience would be a plus)
- A certification in data architecture would be desirable
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory. With offices across Europe, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management.