Your mission will be to design, implement and maintain the data lake and data pipelines. You'll be working closely with the Infrastructure team, DevOps and data scientists to make sure all flows of data can be used for analysis, monitoring and real-time processing by
Your mission will be to design, implement and maintain the data lake and data pipelines. You'll be working closely with the Infrastructure team, DevOps and data scientists to make sure all flows of data can be used for analysis, monitoring and real-time processing by the different units of the company.
- Node.js, Python, Rust, PostgreSQL (TimescaleDB), Docker, Kubernetes
- Modelling, building and scaling a data infrastructure that powers systems opening millions of orders every day
- Understand the different algorithms to design storage strategies for retrieving relevant data
- Participate to the implementation of messaging services
- System failure/recovery considerations and recovery plans
Background and experience
- Experience in relational databases modeling
- Strong Knowledge of available tools proposed in Amazon Web Services
- High-load, data-intensive applications
- DB administration, Postgres. Experience in time-series databases is a plus.
- Ideally experience in an environment with streaming data
- Experience working with Continuous Integration systems
- Experience with Spark and Hadoop is a plus
That little extra
An interest in Blockchain/DLT and digital assets and background or interest in financial/capital markets are both a plus.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team-building activities
If you're interested, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.