Job Description As a Data Scientist you will be key member of a small team, participating in the conceptualization, design, and implementation of data science projects applying your statistical, analytical, and coding skills on a daily basis.
A successful data scientist will not only be technically competent but will be able to work collaboratively with project stakeholders to increase analytical efficiency and drive new insights.
- Development of automated processes of data preparation using ETL tools
- Perform large-scale data analysis, Full cycle data management, from collection over cleansing and enrichment to processing
- Provide high-quality data analysis and analytical solutions that support business objectives.
- Use statistical techniques to create scalable solutions for real business problems, using the latest analytical tools and data science methodologies
- Implementation of the most optimal and high performing algorithms and statistical techniques on a very large volume of data
- Suggest improvements to the tools and techniques to help scale the team, development of processes to monitor accuracy, performance and stability
Communication of results to project stakeholders and decision makers
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or any related field that has an emphasis on Data Mining / Data Science.
- Some years of experience in Data Science projects
- Working knowledge of machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, regression, etc)
- Working knowledge of relational databases, graph databases, NoSql databases
- Experience with one or more programming languages is highly preferred (Python, C#, Java etc)
- Experience with one or more machine learning frameworks is preferred (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Scikit-Learn, NLTK etc)
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a group setting
- Able to clearly communicate findings to intelligent non-experts
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Resilience, curiosity and life-long learner's mentality