As a Data Scientist you are part of the Data Management Office. You will work in different projects to provide new insights, but you also provide the necessary support for existing solutions.
Your responsibilities are:
- You will apply general statistical methods and Artificial Intelligence algorithms supporting prescriptive and predictive analytics to obtain more insight in the presented data.
- You will use the obtained insights to propose improvements for the organisational/operational work processes.
- You will provide specialized knowledge about Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics and recommend solutions that meet the needs of Credendo.
- You will identify, investigate and correct problems or inconsistencies related to data analysis.
- You will define the entire data analysis workflow to support the decision-making process.
- You will develop effective visualizations and storytelling, dashboard development and data analytics reporting applications.
- You will analyze, document and design the required policy support, in close collaboration with the Key users.
- You will create test scenarios, and perform system and integration tests to ensure quality, functionality and performance.
- You will be in charge of monitoring the performance of the statistical scoring models, their operationalization and application.
- You have a Master's degree in economics, engineering or mathematics (possibly supplemented by a doctorate) and have proven experience as a data scientist/data engineer or researcher.
- You have a thorough knowledge of and experience with the analysis of technical and business-related requirements, business process modeling / mapping, development methodology and data modeling.
- You have knowledge of modeling using R and Python, but you can also use tools such as TIBCO Statistica, Matlab, SAS
- You are able to compile documentation and procedures in an implementation, both in technical jargon and in user-friendly language.
- You work organized and meticulous and demonstrate excellent analytical skills.
- You have a good oral and written knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.