As a CRM Technical Developer, you will be familiar with one of the leading commercial CRM solutions . You will assist Business Elements delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing.
You will be considered a product specialist that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issue, customer concern, and resolution. You're a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications, and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture are. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes.
Day-to-day you will:
- Assist across all phases of Business Elements projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
- Demonstrate technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard to offer solutions
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through critical metric identification and testing plan
- Identify process gaps and work cross-functionally to formulate improvement plans .
- Extensive training & learning opportunities
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid certification programs for your career evolution
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you'll be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! We are proud of our continuously learning culture about emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
About Business Elements
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent education or experience
- Microsoft Dynamic365 CRM and Power BI development experience are a plus
- You are passionate about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world
- Fast learner, self-starter, and a creative problem solver
- Passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation
Business Elements is market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft AI, and Microsoft Power Platform in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area. With 70+ experienced consultants, we offer a broad range of expertise in Customer Engagement, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing.
As a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Partner, we also offer dedicated support services to Microsoft customers.
The Microsoft digital transformation framework is designed to enable a cloud data-centric model which is based on 4 pillars: empower people, transform products, optimize operations and engage customers. Business applications are making the bridge between the power of the MS cloud and customer's business processes.
The glue which makes the magic for such strategic projects is the way a partner can map this vision to the customer reality. It is all about excellence in delivery, industry knowledge, customer care and technology expertise: the assets that Business Elements has developed during years, and that we will continue to reinforce together with the Microsoft team and our customers.