- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
Director M&A, Growing, Private Equity-Backed Healthcare Platform, Belgium
Reference: 74673 /11M
Join a leading pan-European PE-backed healthcare platform as Director Corporate Development / M&A for Belgium
Our client is a prominent PE-backed healthcare roll-up, with operations in Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Norway. The firm is led by an experienced senior management team who are planning to grow the company further through add-on acquisitions in several European markets. To assist with this growth the team is now looking for a Director Corporate Development / M&A to conceptualise and drive their growth strategy across Belgium. Based in Belgium, the position will report to the group’s senior management team (CEO, CFO, COO) as well as working closely with the other regional Heads of M&A.
- Support the growth of the company through strategic analysis, operational integration and add-on acquisitions focusing on a specific part of the European healthcare sector
- Through your own transactional experience and the firm’s strong reputation, you will work towards building a true market leader
- You will independently lead the analysis of the Belgian market, screening potential targets, undertaking full due diligence and negotiating contractual agreements
- As part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial senior management team, you will help to grow the firm’s reputation across Europe
- Substantial transaction experience gained within Private Equity, corporate M&A department, investment bank, M&A boutique or Big Four accounting firm.
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector is not a requirement but a plus
- A hands-on approach to work, drive to deliver results quickly and appetite to establish the company as market leader
- International work experience is a definite benefit
Recruiters Reference: 74673 /11M