Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known environmental commodity trading company who are looking to add an ETS sales trader with a focus on the British market to join the team in Brussels.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Building and developing a network of clients active in the ETS market (CO2, N2O, PFCs) active in Great Britain
- Develop business in the emissions trading sector through creating new sales strategies built on ongoing market analysis, further development of understanding of market counterparties in the British and European markets.
- Meet with prospective customers to fully understand their needs and onboard them.
- Responsible for overseeing the whole trade lifecycle from point of contact through to ensuring final execution of trade.
- Role reports into Head of Trading.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2+ years as sales trader or account manager for EU ETS (CO2, N2O, PFCs) clients specifically operating in the UK market
- Proven experience with sales/trading and business development and strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- A full driving licence is essential as the role will call for regular travel
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken in English and an entrepreneurial mindset as well as being proficient with Excel
- The role is to be based in Brussels