Position description Business unit
Investment Management - Fundamental Equity Job title
European Equity Analyst - IT Sector H/F Contract type
As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to Candriam. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support wellbeing and work-life balance.
You will join an experienced team of European equity fund managers and analysts made up of 11 Specialists who have amply proven their ability to achieve solid performance in European equities (on average, 15 years of experience).
We manage over €8 billion in assets under management, invested in long-only equity funds. Our philosophy is to create high alpha based on deep beliefs.
We also believe that an excellent working atmosphere contributes to the stability of our team. Responsabilities
You will do analysis of European companies from the IT sector. This means in depth analysis of new ideas, following the newsflow, developing the valuation models (analysis of the financial results and balance sheets), and be responsible of new investments for our different strategies. Be also member of our investment committees Profile
- Master in Finance, Business or Mathematics
- At least 5 years of experience as a financial analyst in the Technology sector
- Fluency in English and French. Knowledge of Dutch is an added advantage.
- Current practical use of Excel
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Flexibility, team spirit, curiosity
#LI-POST Position location Job location
Europe, Belgium City
Brussels Candidate criteria Education
4. Master's Degree II / Bac+5 Minimum level of experience required
2-5 years Languages
- English (C1 - Fluent)
- French (C1 - Fluent)