Through an all-in-one solution to manage corporate mobility, Skipr supports companies in their transition towards a more sustainable mobility for their employees. Easily connect and manage any mobility service!
Mobility and transport is changing and by working for Skipr, you become a change agent. We love passionate, flexible, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. To carry out its mission, the team is composed of 40+ people in Belgium and in France.
Working at Skipr
- The possibility to have a job with an impact on the environment and employees’ wellbeing
- Work with 40+ diverse and international people in Belgium and in France all passionate about sustainable mobility
- The possibility to work with flexible hours and a hybrid home-office set-up
- An environment where autonomy is encouraged and teams are empowered
- A strong internal and external feedback culture
- Working in an ambitious company providing a qualitative and stable technology to service its clients
- Finalist of the 2022 Deloitte rising star award, you will be joining a fast growing start-up
- A hybrid working environment with an office centrally located in the vibring Becentral digital campus in Brussels and an office in Paris in the 9th arrondissement.
Main tasks of the Finance Associate
- Managing with the CFO ad-hoc projects as needed: corporate finance projects, pricing and margin analyses, financial business case modeling, etc.
- Controlling: Prepare the budget and monitor actuals vs forecast, assist with KPI setting, monitoring, and follow up with Managers
- Operations: Follow up on trade receivables, bank accounts reconciliations, issue manual credit notes, managing supplier invoices
- Process improvement: Follow-up on accounting with the external accountant and verify accuracy, support month-end closing activities, improve reconciliation processes and accuracy, make sure accounting procedures comply with Belgian Gaap
- Reporting: Leading the preparation of the annual audit, assisting in investor reporting, provide clients with detailed reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 2 to 4 years experience as Auditor, Financial controller, Finance Analyst, or Finance Officer
- Fluent in English. French and/or Dutch are a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, you are very detailed oriented and resourceful
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and Google Suite
What we offer
- A full time open-ended employee contract in Brussels.
- A competitive salary package with many benefits: meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance as well as refund insurance on medical treatments (Alan), company smartphone and laptop, company phone subscription, eco vouchers, a budget for your personal mobility in Europe.
- A hybrid working environment with flexibility, autonomy and transparency, personal development and exciting challenges
- A friendly and transparent company culture with a blend of formal and informal moments
- A great opportunity to have an impact on mobility and shape the product to scale across Europe.
Applications are to be sent via the application form https://skipr.recruitee.com/ and will close on December 7, 2022.