Finance Manager Tasks
- Advising clients with accounting regulation and reviewing compliance with regulatory requirements (like IFRS and CRR/CRDIV);
- Helping clients with the challenges faced for the preparation of their reporting (like Finrep, Schema A and Annual reports);
- Help clients with the setting up of a continuous improvement mindset, transforming and optimizing their processes in a controlled way
- Assist clients in the implementation of their accounting platforms, reporting and performance management tools
- Assist clients in the setting up of the internal reports allowing them to manage their business
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
- Master in Finance/Economics
- You should at least have 3 years of relevant experience in a banking environment, within Finance functions or Risk management.
- Analytical mindset combined with the capacity to explain results in a concise way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating real team-working skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Results oriented, ability to set clear goals and objectives, focusing on the achievement of targets, quality and deadlines.
About Avantage Reply
- Technical knowledge of and experience with IFRS, Finrep, Schema A, ....
- You should at least be fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory. With offices across Europe, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management .