Consultant Center of Excellence - Financial Crime
As a Consultant in our newly established Centre of Excellence in Financial Crime, you are part of a transversal team that is involved in a broad range of tasks, with an initial focus on compliance topics. The assignments can cover multiple topics, including:
- Monitoring and analysing suspicious alerts related to Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Assisting in completing Know Your Customer (KYC) files of both private individuals and legal entities
- Investigating KYC files during all phases of the relationship
- Assisting in remediation exercises related to KYC/AML
Over time, you will have the opportunity to provide operational support on a wider range of topics, outside of KYC/AML.
We offer a dynamic and challenging working environment with clients and colleagues. There is plenty of room for further development and training. You will have the opportunity to participate in domain-related trainings, organize events together with important institutions and to write publications.
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm
- Great place to work- we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Internship experience or a first experience in the Financial/Banking Sector, preferably in a regulatory or compliance field
- Native Dutch and/or French and a good knowledge of English are mandatory
- Solid knowledge of the basic concepts and key regulatory changes is a plus
- Flexible in terms of changing environment
- Able to work in an autonomous way
- Innovative and proactive approach
- Team player
- Great communication skills
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory. With offices across Europe, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management.