My client, a top three Belgian Bank is looking for a Functional Analyst with good functional experience along with soft skills to join their ICT Investment Services team. Working on a high-tech Finance, Insurance & Investment Platform. This is a great opportunity to work in a prestigious company in Scaled Agile teams, with both internal and external clients with a constantly new set of challenging projects.
As a Functional Analyst, you will be working with Product Owners, System Architects, Back-End development as well as external IT partners. Truly a role where no two days are the same. You will be translating the needs of the end user into functional analysis and helping determine the architecture, frameworks and technologies used moving forwards. Capturing business requirements and translating these into functional specifications, proposing several alternatives as well as supporting business in choosing the best fit solution.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Translating the needs of end users into a functional design
• The documentation of process flows
• Testing software solutions
• The support of internal and external clients & partners alike
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good experience within the Finance/Investment Banking industry
• Experience turning business requirements into solutions for both internal and external clients
• The ability to introduce yourself quickly in the complex Investment Services business and ICT processes
• Good communication skills
If this sounds like you, someone you know. Or you’re looking to know more, feel free to contact me at +442037639529, firstname.lastname@example.org .