Functional Analyst - IFRS9 -
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU -people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Functional Analyst to join our Team. Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
What you can expect
- Functional Analyst with experience in data mapping from data warehouses to downstream application
- Good understanding of credit risk calculation and reporting
- Exposure with Power Designer and Moody's Risk Authority are preferred
- Ability to read/write base SQL/Oracle syntax and base understanding of databases (joins, tables,...)
- Already experienced with SAFe way of working
- Expertise in at least one of the product domains of Credits, Markets and Bank Accounting
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story
- Mediator: able to guide the team in adopting the architecture vision and software design principles;
- Negotiation: being able to negotiate trade-offs between non-functional requirements
- Being able to act as a mature sparring partner with the Solution Architect.
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career