- Selon proful
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Axa Investment Managers
- 20 mai 19
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
Provide Property Accounting / Bookkeeping Service and Financial Reporting to include (when needed) Cash Management, Consolidation work and Administration support for Accounting on AXA and / or third party mandates, SPV’s and other real estate funds / vehicles.
· Financial Accounting / Corporate Accounting: Provide a full bookkeeping service both in relevant GAAP (local / IFRS) through to final Financial Statements, using appropriate systems and tools.
· Control the accounting data received from external service provider including corporate accountants / property managers. Integrate this data into the fund accounting records correctly.
· Fixed Asset Accounting: Manage and control the processes for maintaining proper accounting records in respect of Fixed Assets. Ensure accounting entries are properly booked, including periodic entries for amortisation and impairment.
· Periodic Closings: Prepare closings for Financial Statements / Reports and other reports including NAV/share price calculation and consolidations, in line with agreed timetable.
· Tax Management: Ensure all tax returns are filed on time and taxes paid. Provide support to ensure tax liabilities/provisions are properly calculated and recorded in the Accounts, to include preparation or control of VAT, CIS and other tax declarations.
· Provide internal clients, Auditors, Tax controllers and all regulated authorities with documents and information as required
· Archiving / Filing : Responsibility for the proper archiving/filing of all supporting documentation to accounting entries
· Maintain a strong Control Environment by following processes / procedures described in the Ops Manual and other documents and in accordance with the Risk and Compliance Objectives & Measures Framework
· Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting - Tax
· Professional experience in a similar position
Knowledge and Skills
· Ability to work with strong time constraints
· Confident use of IT (especially SAP and Excel),
· Fluent in spoken and written French, Dutch and English
· Responsibility for own actions and ability to work in local and global teams
· Good communication skills
· Team spirit, committed and highly motivated