See job description for details
Graduate Risk/Finance Consultant Tasks
- As a member of Avantage Reply , you will work within our teams assisting our clients in developing and/or integrating risk management solutions and/or ALM solutions spanning governance, policies and processes, analytics and models, systems and data in our Brussels office.
- As part of a team of experienced professionals you will get hands-on experience in implementing strategic developments (e.g. impact of a new activity on operational risk management), enhance existing processes (e.g. upgrade the ALM systems for fund transfer pricing) or implement regulatory mandated evolutions (e.g. implement CRR/CRD IV, IRRBB).
- Avantage Reply will provide you with a stepping-stone to accelerate your career and go much deeper with clients, not just advising them as to how they could address an issue but also implementing the solutions that you recommend.
- You will assist CFOs, CROs, COOs, CCOs, CDOs and their teams in enhancing the finance, risk, operations and compliance functions, respectively.
- Be part of a firm whose positioning has made it one a recognised solution provider in risk management and regulation by both financial institutions (including the largest European and North American banks) and by regulators (including the European Central Bank and the Single Resolution Board).
- Leverage our dedicated Cambridge-based Risk and Regulatory Academy and certification programs (e.g. PRMIA's PRM certification).
We offer a dynamic and challenging working environment with clients and colleagues. There is plenty of room for further development and training. You will have the opportunity to participate in domain-related trainings, organize events together with important institutions and to write publications.
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals' incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
About Avantage Reply
- Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, or in a Business-related field
- Demonstrate a desire for continuous learning
- Results oriented, ability to set clear goals and objectives, focusing on the achievement of targets, quality and deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and you can confidently present/engage with clients;
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions;
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating real team-working skills.
There's never been a better time to join Reply. More than 8500 of us are united behind delivering quality services and solutions to our clients in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Telco & Utilities...
Avantage Reply, Reply's financial services management consultancy, has 14 offices across Europe (Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Lisbon, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Munich, Paris, Rome, Vienna, and Zurich).
In the context of our growing activities in Brussels, we are looking to recruit Junior Consultants to join the Risk and Quantitative Business Units. Be part of an experienced team working with diverse clients (retail banks, investment banks, custodians, central counterparties, brokers) on risk management, asset and liability management (ALM), and regulatory change.