HR Officer (Temporary)
As an HR Officer, you will be providing support in various HR domains such as personnel administration, compensation & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, etc. You will be part of a team of 11 professionals and you will report to the Recruitment & Talent Manager.
You will have a diverse range of tasks:
- You will ensure the accurate registration and follow-up of requests within the framework of the My Flex Reward plan. You will be working with colleagues from the Finance department on this matter.
- You will efficiently manage the recruitment activities (online publications, managing appointments with candidates, etc.) in collaboration with the recruitment team.
- You will prepare everything to welcome new hires.
- You will take care of internal communication on HR-related topics in consultation with the HR Manager.
- You will participate in ad hoc HR projects.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant domain (Organisation and Management, HRM, etc.). A first professional experience in an HR environment is an asset.
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office tools. Experience with HR tools for time management or recruitment is a plus.
- You can communicate fluently in English, Dutch and French.
- You are accurate and discreet and you have an eye for detail.
- You are service-oriented and you pay attention to the quality of your work.
- You have good organisational skills, you are flexible and you are able to deliver results.
- You are a team player, you have a hands-on mentality and a sense of initiative.
- Above all, you're a great colleague to work with!
- A 6-month contract for a varied job in a challenging environment.
- Learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels and are easily accessible by public transport.