As Head of the Procurement and Facility Management department you will report to the Deputy CEO of Credendo and you will manage the Procurement and Facility Management department, which consists of fifteen people.
- You will plan and structurally organise the activities of the department to carry out a cost-efficient purchasing policy and contribute to the realisation of the organisational objectives, whilst at the same time assuming end responsibility for the company's facility management.
- You will lead all organisational change projects for the Procurement and Facility Management organisation.
- You will determine, ensure and assess the continuous improvement of the infrastructure, processes and equipment in order to systematically improve and optimise the department's and the headquarters' operations.
- You will run the department according to the agreed goals based on budget and service quality.
- You will plan and structurally organise the activities of the department to carry out a cost-efficient purchasing policy, integrating legal requirements and sustainability concerns, and you will contribute to the realisation of the organisational objectives.
- You will design and develop the procurement strategy in line with the organisation's objectives to secure added value and continuity of supply, and to contribute to the realisation of the organisation's strategy.
- You will bring about long-term partnerships with strategically important suppliers to be able to implement a cost-effective purchasing policy.
- You will establish new processes and systems for effective procurement across the organisation and you will investigate opportunities for broader savings and a high-quality offer.
- You will ensure people management within the procurement team by coaching and supervising the staff members, and you will ensure the transfer of expertise to guarantee long-term continuity and a motivating working environment.
- You will take final responsibility to ensure that the site infrastructure meets all health and safety requirements and that our facility management complies with legislation to enhance well-being at the workplace.
- You will participate in new projects (new installations, new premises, resources, etc.) and you will direct essential central services (reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, etc.) to avoid any deficiencies.
- You will coordinate the set-up, maintenance and improvement of the Business Continuity Plan related to the infrastructure.
- You hold a master's degree and have significant working experience of minimum ten years in procurement.
- You have in-depth expertise of facility management and procurement.
- You have sound knowledge of public procurement legislation.
- You are a strong communicator, an experienced negotiator, result-driven and you aim to achieve an optimal balance between cost control and creating added value for the organisation.
- You are an enthusiastic people manager and lead your team to achieve strong results.
- You have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and communicate fluently in English, Dutch and French.
- An interesting permanent position in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal & eco vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, extra-legal pension, homeworking, mobility budget, flex reward, etc.).
- A combination of working in our Belgian offices in the centre of Brussels and the possibility of structural telework.