IT Analyst SAP (insurance)
- You will be a member of the Customer Centre of Expertise (CCOE) team, responsible for building and maintaining the application landscape of Credendo.
- You will be active in existing and new projects, in addition you will act as a support stream lead in your assigned areas.
- You will be involved in all phases of a development life cycle, including analysis and design, development, testing, go-live, user training and post-production support.
- You will document and design the required functionality, in close cooperation with key users, and the technical requirements of interfaces connecting to other systems. You will develop and maintain mapping documents that define requirements for legacy system data to be loaded into new systems.
- You will provide expert knowledge on SAP applications and recommend solutions to meet Credendo's needs.
- You will create test scenarios and perform system testing and integration testing to ensure quality, functionality and performance.
- You will create/update end-user documentation and training documentation.
- You hold a Master's degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics, and you have proven experience as an IT Analyst in SAP modules, preferably SAP for insurance modules. Knowledge of reinsurance flows and processes is a plus.
- Experience in a financial or banking environment is an asset.
- You have thorough knowledge of and experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development and data modelling.
- You have the ability to create application documentation and procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- You have excellent listening, interpersonal and communication skills and you like to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- You work in an organised, rigorous way and demonstrate outstanding analytical skills.
- You show good oral and written proficiency in English.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.