A Belgium based Financial Services firm is currently doing a full reorganisation of their IT Controls and Security functions.
- Analyse new and existing regulations and IT Control requirements and translate this to the business
- Support the first line controls team to ensure that they have the right frameworks embedded
- Work with the Security and first line control teams to create, design and implement the required controls
- Set up legal frameworks and controls and ensure role out across the business
- Ensure any issues or deficiencies with existing controls are addressed and managed
- Proven experience in IT Controls within Financial Services
- Previously worked on implementation and embedding of frameworks
- Experience with COBIT
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Consulting.