Candriam is seeking a new Information Technology Infrastructure Library Processes Manager. As ITIL Processes Manager, you will report directly to the Head of IT Production Services. At Candriam, initiative is encouraged and open-mindedness is an essential quality for the development of the company.
The ideal candidate is an experienced manager with a high level of technological skills, able to understand the company’s IT environment and coordinate applicative changes & releases and supervise incident processes and problem management.
You must be suited to working in a global, multi-site and multi lingual company. You will be based in Brussels, with occasional visits to Paris and Luxembourg.
- Supervising the implementation of ITIL processes at Candriam.
- Ensuring that ITIL processes are correctly applied.
- Managing constant ITIL process enhancement.
- Coordinating and planning application releases in collaboration with our outsourcer and the IT development teams (for exceptional and major releases).
- Some application changes are deployed using Azure Devops and one by the outsourcer.
- Coordinating infrastructure & application change processes and approvals.
- Coordinating and overseeing the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Integrating changes & releases into global planning.
- Ensuring that the plans put in place for changes comply with standards.
- Organising and coordinating annual DRP tests.
- Supervising and coordinating incident process management both in-house and with our suppliers.
- Coordinating and participating in Incident Manager on Duty (IMOD) team activities, managing major incidents (P1/P2) 24/7.
- Being on-call for IMOD duties during one week out of every five.
- Supervising and coordinating problem management processes. This role covers root cause analysis for major incidents and also identifies & analyses recurrent incidents and identifies their causes.
- Providing regular KPI dashboard updates covering all ITIL processes, including the number of P1/P2 incidents per month and the number of monthly changes implemented by IT Domain, etc.
- Reporting to Candriam committees (COO Executive Comittee, IT Management Committee, etc.)
- Managing Candriam’s ITSM tool, the FIXIT application (SaaS provided by TOPdesk).
- Coordinating application changes (updates and workflow requirements) and ensuring that integration with other applications remains functional.
- Assessing and implementing new workflow requirements.
Required skills & experience
- ITIL certifications
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the IT sector, in a distributed environment.
- Knowledge of the financial sector is an asset.
- English: professional
- French: professional
- Dutch: an asset
- Strong communication skills (spoken, written)
Windows, AIX/Linux, SLQ Server/Oracle, Citrix, Network, End-user devices, Mobile, Microsoft Azure, Office 365