Institutional Sales - Benelux
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €28.5 billion of assets under management (at 31 December 2020).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 594 employees (at 31 December 2020) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
The candidate role will be to support Tikehau Investment Management ("TIM") in the distribution of its funds to wholesale platforms, multi asset managers and Institutional clients in the Benelux, in particular open-ended funds. The position is based in Brussels.
His/hers main tasks will be:
• Distribute all Tikehau UCITS products (fixed income and equities) addressing institutional/ wholesale clients
• Expand and further enhance relationship with current investors
• Develop new client base
• Organize roadshows and events liaising with Portfolio Managers in London/ Paris
• Contribute to product development with continuous market feedback to Portfolio Managers
• Increase awareness of Tikehau Capital
• Develop good understanding of Private Debt, Private Equity and Real Estate Profile
• Excellent academic background (Business or Engineering degree from a leading university)
• 3-5 years of experience either in Fund Selection or Sales position within a leading liquid asset manager (CFA/ CAIA certification is a plus)
• Excellent understanding of Credit and Equities
• Proven coverage of main Benelux asset gatherers/ distributors/ institutional clients (track record of fundraising is a plus)
• Dutch mother tongue and English and French fluency
• Good standing. Above average level of personal maturity
• Pro-activeness, high adaptability and reliability
• Dynamic, result oriented, with an international and team-playing mindset