See job description for details
Insurance Transformation Manager - Life Tasks
- Develop an E2E value stream analysis for Life Underwriting and Medical acceptance processes. Assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and prepare a client business case to implement improvements.
- Design and realize an Operational Excellence driven business case on Policy Administration processes at an Insurance company.
- Develop a distribution model and strategy synergizing Life Insurance and Bank Investment products. Lead a team to implement the new model.
- Product Manager Life Insurance. Create a portfolio and roadmap, translate to solutions that are usable, valuable and viable for the client and the customer.
- Change ways of working at organisational level to evolve to a a client-centric, outside-in organisation.
- An engagement to develop and execute your personal growth plan.
- Excellent learning opportunities in a national and international context.
- A supportive culture where you can propose & grasp multiple challenges to deliver business value for our clients.
- Competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits according to your experience and profile.
About Avantage Reply
- Master's degree in Economics, M anagement or Engineering.
- Project Management certifications are a plus.
- Extensive leadership experience in the Insurance sector or Insurance consulting.
- Experience with Insurance solutions like DXC, ALIP, Oracle or others.
- Deep experience in all areas of Transformation: Strategy translation to project Business Case, Business Analysis, Solution Design, Development & Test, Change Management, Benefit Management and Portfolio Management.
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory. With offices across Europe, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management.