See job description for details
Insurance Transformation Manager - Non life Tasks
- Develop an E2E value stream analysis for Underwriting processes. Assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and prepare a client business case to implement improvements.
- Assess and propose and improvement plan for Claims processes, lead a team to implement the improvement plan.
- Change ways of working at organisational level to evolve to a a client-centric, outside-in organisation.
- Build synergies with other teams within Avantage Reply (Data, Finance Transformation, Intelligent Automation / AI, ...) and help broaden the value proposition of the practice.
- Grow your network in an international group and find even better ways to scale knowledge and resources within the Reply group.
- An engagement to develop and execute your personal growth plan.
- Excellent learning opportunities in a national and international context.
- A supportive culture where you can propose & grasp multiple challenges to deliver business value for our clients.
- Competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits according to your experience and profile.
- Master's degree in Economics, Management or Engineering.
- Project Management certifications are a plus.
- Extensive leadership experience in the Insurance sector or Insurance consulting.
- Experience with Insurance solutions like Guidewire, Keylane, SAP or others.
- Deep experience in all areas of Transformation: Strategy translation to project Business Case, Business Analysis, Solution Design, Development & Test, Change Management, Benefit Management and Portfolio Management.
Avantage Reply, part of the Reply Group, specialises in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Governance, Risk and Finance Transformation, Treasury and Capital, Quantitative Modelling, Compliance and Regulatory Advisory. With offices across Europe, we count some of the world's most significant financial groups among our clients, including in Investment, Retail and Commercial Banking, Custodian Banking, Insurance and Investment Management.