- €50,000 - €65,000
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hamlyn Williams
Hamlyn Williams is currently working with an innovative payments firm who are looking for an Internal Auditor to join their risk & compliance department. If you are an accomplished Internal Auditor with Payments or Financial Services experience then APPLY NOW!
This is an opportunity to work in a rapidly changing and expanding business where the successful applicant will be able to make a direct impact and influence the development and direction of the Internal Audit department and the Group.
The successful applicant will be also be involved in other audit matter when required - whilst operating as part of a team or individually. There will be significant opportunity to interact with all levels of the business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Reviewing the stability of internal control design, identify and suggest improvements to the weaknesses
- Conduct audit testing and identify matters for attention
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Verbally communicate and agree findings with Senior Management
To be the successful applicant you must have;
- Excellent knowledge and experience within an Internal Audit environment
- Knowledge of key payments legislation and requirements such as PSD2 and PCI requirements
- The ability to review the suitability of the internal controls design
- Excellent English communication and writing skills