As one of the Monétaire & Short Term Credit team, you will help manage a wide range of monetary & Short Term Credit funds representing €6bn of AuM. You will also, as part of the credit team, be tasked with monitoring a non-financial sector, analysing issuers within this sector.
- Manage, on a daily basis, an extensive range of monetary & Short term Credit funds
- Enhance the investment process
- Monitor individual fund performance
- Monitor risks to the funds in accordance with their classification
- Prepare and help out with the weekly and monthly monetary & credit committee meetings
- Monitor a given sector
- Perform fundamental analysis of issuers of a given sector and publish post-analysis recommendations
Required Skills & Competencies
- Master’s in Finance or Economics
- Previous experience, preferably in asset management and financial analysis.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bond markets, with added analysis know-how.
- A team player, you are also flexible and a first-class communicator.
- You can put your great drive to use in a fascinating environment with no lack of challenges
- Experienced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) user.
- MS Access and VBA skills a plus.
- Fluent speaker of French, English and Dutch (NL a must).
- You were born to work in our highly dynamic environment.