Junior C# Software Engineer (Front-end)
Job Description An Associate Software Engineer
fulfils the following responsibilities with moderate to significant guidance of more senior team members.
- Interpret business requirements with the assistance of Business Analysts and more senior engineers.
- Implement and test features based on the requirements and the technical designs written by more senior team members.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to fix defects.
- Collaborate with build and release engineers to prepare packages.
- Help investigate problems reported by clients.
- An Associate Software engineer would be expected to have a minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major from top institutions, Master's degree is a plus.
- An Associate Software Engineer understands object-oriented design and development.
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile development process, including SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
- Willing to learn new technologies; capable of self-directed learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in Development tools: Visual Studio, Github
- Experienced in Development Platforms: Microsoft Windows
- Additional familiarity with the following Application Frameworks & Engines are a strong advantage: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEB API, Linq, Unity, Entity Framework,
- Familiar with Databases: SQL, PostgreSQL, MySql, MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of Others: Jira, Git
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.