Our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system and facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a distinctive mix of financial and technological know-how. This unique blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
At Finalyse, we believe that each member is unique and that diversity enriches us in many ways. We strive for an inclusive working environment that pursues mutual respect for each other's beliefs and backgrounds. ROLE DESCRIPTION
We propose a fixed-term contract for 6 months renewable, with potential conversion to a permanent contract. YOUR PROFILE
- As a Junior Compliance Officer, you oversee the regulatory monitoring function, help in the preparation of the quarterly production of Regulatory Briefs, and regulatory-related analysis assignments.
- You will be gathering updates impacting banks, insurers and asset managers, especially as regards Risk Management and Valuation.
- You will disclose these updates with the people affected in internal communications.
- Upon request, you will be carrying out compliance assignments involving in-depth research in specific new regulatory releases and their impact on clients & our business.
- You may be asked to research and answer an ad-hoc queries on regulatory matters from our consultants.
- Drafting supporting documents for sales/marketing of presentations may also be required subject to project and business development needs.
- You hold or a master's degree in either Law, EU Affairs, Finance or equivalent.
- You have a special interest in Financial Services and Risk Management/Valuation.
- Experience in the EU institutions, the EBA/ESMA/EIOPA, a national bank/competent authority is a plus.
- You are assertive and have a proactive attitude, good organizational and excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- You are disciplined, methodical and autonomous.
- You are able to work under tight deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- You are a good team player, with the ability to build and maintain good working relationships.
- You speak and write perfect English and French.
- You are a proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- Opportunity to join a diverse, multinational, dynamic team of talented and passionate individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
- Opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Extensive training programs adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills.
- Coaching and mentoring by more experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working arrangements - remote/hybrid work mode and 9/10 or 4/5 possible time schedules. Remote work abroad feasible to some extent.
- Attractive remuneration package and extra-legal benefits (health insurance, pension benefits, mobility package, etc.)